Are you interested in gaining Citizenship in St. Kitts & Nevis? If so, you likely already know about the citizenship program that is offered, which will require you to invest through different means such as NDF, Real Estate and business investment in order to be granted citizenship. This is a program that is sponsored by the government. The citizenship program is the oldest one of its kind in the entire world and was first established in 1984. This program, which is referred to as Citizenship by Investment, is well regulated and legal, which has resulted in the acceptance and approval of it around the world.
Advantages Offered by Citizenship in St. Kitts
When you acquire citizenship in St. Kitts you will be investing in the future, financially speaking, of the country. This is not only legal, but also a viable method to address the issues that allow investors, professionals and global entrepreneurs, as well as their families, a number of new freedoms.
Personal Freedoms Offered by Citizenship
Once your application for citizenship has been approved, then you will receive a number of new personal freedoms, which include:
* A citizenship that is completely irrevocable.
* No requirement that will make you live in the country.
* Ability to have dual nationality.
* All nationalities able to gain citizenship.
Provisions of Family Security
While there are a number of personal freedoms offered, you will also receive a number of different family securities, which include:
* Citizenship for your spouse, children and your parents.
* An environment that is safe and that offers a relaxing atmosphere.
* The ability to live on an island that has been named one of the best in the entire world.
Gaining the status of a full resident.
Citizen Business Opportunities
There are a number of business opportunities that are available when you gain citizenship in St. Kitts, which include:
* Ability to trade completely duty free when it is done inside of the Caribbean.
* The use of a currency that has been pegged to the United States dollar.
* A passport.
Tips for Getting Citizenship
If you are interested in citizenship in St. Kitts, you should use the tips here so you can get started:
* Complete the necessary application documents.
* Turn in the documents with the supporting documentation that are related to your background and history.
* Ensure that all documents are filled out in English and that they are notarized or certified.
If you are interested in acquiring Citizenship in St. Kitts & Nevis, CGC Inc. will guide them through the process in a professional and diligent manner.